100% U.S. Grown & Processed Hemp
CBD stands for “cannabidiol” (pronounced canna-bid-dye-all). CBD is the second most prominent phytocannabinoid compound found in the cannabis plant. CBD in hemp This is Delta-8-THC differs from the phytocannabinoid found in THC in marijuana.
CBD is an abbreviation for canabidiol,which is an all-natural from the cannabis plant that has been shown to help regulate your endocrinol system (ECS).
Your ECS regulates everything from relaxation to eating, sleeping, Inflammation, immune response, appetite, and even cognitive function.
According to many researchers
CBD May be the Most Important Cannabinoid Ever Discovered.
Here are just some of it’s amazing qualities
- Alleviate anxiety – CBD is widely reported to have calming, anti-stress effects and can be used any time of day.
- Beat Insomnia – CBD in various dosages helps sync your bio rhythms to promote quality sleep.
- Boost Immune Response – CBD has been linked to boosting effects against the growth of major disease in the body.
- Fight Pain & Inflammation – CBD is a well-known anti-inflammatory and Pain reliever – and it’s safer than aspirin!
- Combat Depression – CBD boosts your mood so you can seize the day with a smile.
- Improve Overall Wellness – CBD interacts with your endo cannabinoid system (ECS) torestore balance to all of your physiological functions.
CBD Hemp is considered as a Super Food because it offers a complete spectrum of natural proteins, with all 20 amino acids used by the human body, including all eight essential amino acids. It contains the perfect ratio of omega fatty acids 3, 6 & 9 and a high level of enzymes, fiber, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, D, and E. It is rich in essential minerals such as calcium, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, zinc and iron. CBD contains natural cannabinoids, carotenes, flavonoids, ketones, nitrogenous compounds and terpenes.
CBD Hemp is a phytocannabinoid. It is extracted from cannabis or industrial hemp, a wild herb that grows naturally all over the world. The acronym CBD means “cannabidiol” (pronounced canna-bid-dye-all) and it is the second most prominent phytocannabinoid compound found in the cannabis plant. CBD in hemp differs from the phytocannabinoid found in THC in marijuana. According to Wikipedia.org: “Cannabis (/’kæn?b?s/) is a genus of flowering plant in the family Cannabaceae.” The word “cannabis” is the scientific genus name for both industrial hemp and marijuana; genetic and legal differences vary between the two varieties of cannabis.
CBD is non-psychoactive and it does not create a “HIGH” or an intoxicating effect whatsoever. It has shown strong anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and neuro-protective possibilities in anecdotal testimonies and in pre-clinical studies.
According to a scientific research article published in Chemistry & Biodiversity in 2007, CBD appears to possibly relieve nausea, anxiety, inflammation and convulsion. Today, CBD medical studies are extensively ongoing and cannabis is quite possibly the most studied plant of the decade.